AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL IS BEST EXPERIENCED ON YOUR HOME/DESKTOP DEVICES VERSUS MOBILE DEVICES.
1. ALPHABETICAL ARTIST DIRECTORY: At the top of the directory there are very clear instructions on how to use it.
2. STATE SEALS: This page is located directly next to the Artist Directory. Each state can be entered simply by clicking on the seal. Once inside a state, you will find art that has been done in that state, by many different artists. If an artist has done a piece that is iconic Americana but is not a specific geographic location, it will be located in his or her home state.
1. The show runs from MAY 31st, through JULY 10th.
2. We will monitor emails and calls from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Mountain Time, 7 days a week. We will get back to you as soon as possible if you cannot reach us immediately. Leave us information on how best to reach you.
3. HOW TO BUY ART
A. Calling us will result in the fastest way to transact your sale. Email is fine too. Remember to include your shipping address and your telephone number. We will call you for your payment information.
B. We accept all major credit cards and Venmo.
4. SHIPPING A. The buyer is responsible for the shipping. In most cases, the artist will be shipping your paintings to you. If your painting happens to be in our gallery then we will be doing the shipping.
B. All artists are instructed to only ship on Mondays as this timing will help prevent any packages from languishing in a FedEx or UPS warehouseover a weekend.
C. Call us immediately if anything arrives damaged. Take photographs of damaged boxes BEFORE opening them and if possible, show the problems to your delivery person.
Deep thanks go to all of you, our viewers. You are the heartbeat of Mary Williams Fine Arts. We hope you enjoy the journey and consider adding to your art collection while supporting one of America’s most important charities.
I also wish to thank everyone who helped build this show, including the artists who said “yes” to this idea, many of them new to the gallery, and to my assistant Alex Shinkle, whose dedication and expertise made America the Beautiful a reality.