Dear everyone in the world of Mary Williams Fine Arts,
Let me start by saying I pray all of you and yours are safe and well during this world wide crisis. We can only hope we will all emerge stronger and better as a human race.
On a lighter note, we are announcing something that we hope will be a beautiful surprise for you. We have launched a brand new website called………ABUNDANT HOPE “30 FOR 30”. 74 artists have all agreed to give you a 30% discount on the paintings featured on the NEW site for 30 days.
The site has been created in record time after countless hours of the artists and my staff all pitching in to build it in a matter of days. We need to think of this amazing sale firstly as a huge opportunity to add to your collections at unheard of discounts. Secondly, we need to all realize this is a business proposal put forth to you at a very complicated and difficult time logistically.
I will outline, as best I can, what I THINK will be able to happen regarding said logistics. We kindly ask, in advance, for your patience and understanding regarding getting your purchases into your hands. Here I go:
1. The sale runs from April 1st through April 30th 2020. The artwork included in the sale is only on the ABUNDANT HOPE, “30 FOR 30” website. The Mary Williams Fine Arts website is not involved in the sale, HOWEVER, you do need to go to my regular website where you will see a big button you can click on to get to the ABUNDANT HOPE site.
2. Shipping protocol is the big mystery. Non-essential shipments are taking a backseat, for now anyway, so if you require that your purchase gets shipped we will discuss that between each other. Some of you may be ok with waiting until May, but if you want your purchase sooner we will accommodate your needs to the best of our ability and in as safe a manner as is possible.
3. If you are a local sale, we will have gallery pick up protocol in place. Again, on a case by case basis. Oddly, my gallery remains very safe for pick up as it has been vacant and no one has touched any of the inventory, including me.
4. Most pieces are framed but not all of them. You will need to ask me that on a case by case basis.
5. Your payments will be run remotely on my gallery credit card machine that I now have set up in my home. I will need for each of you to finalize your purchases by calling me to give me your card information. I will also accept checks that you can mail to my home. I do have PayPal and Venmo accounts that I am terrible at using but I will persevere if that is how you wish to pay.
6. The internet is experiencing intense usage and has been acting a bit jumpy. Hopefully our site will be stable and behave well for you. If you are experiencing trouble using it please kindly inform us of your issues.
7. Please forward the news of this sale to all family, friends and anyone else you think might like to know of it. We, like every other small business around the world, are trying to keep our companies in tact during this dire situation.
Mary Williams Fine Arts: now doing business at 9278 E. 59th. Place Denver, Co. 80238
Ps…...I am one of few who still actually likes using a telephone to communicate! So, feel free to pick up that phone and let me know what you wish to purchase or if I can help in any other way. Here is to the deep gratitude I feel for having all of you in my life. You are the heartbeat of Mary Williams Fine Arts. Until we meet again stay safe and be well, Mary Williams
Contemporary Art | Historical Art | Reproduction Art | Fine Custom Framing | Events | Special Services | The Gallery 5311 Western Ave, Unit 112 | Boulder, Colorado 80301 | (303) 938-1588 | email@example.com